Thursday, January 31, 2013

Golf Tournament 3/2/13


Terry gave me the brilliant idea to host a golf tournament as a way to raise the money for my trip. I am hoping to make enough to buy supplies and put toward my trip. I need help though - I need anyone and everyone to come golf!!! Saturday, March 2, at Quick Sand golf course. The tournament will start at 9 am and is $60 per person. That's $12 more than it costs to golf there anyway on Saturday! Lunch and soda/bottled water will be provided, and I have a TON of door prizes to give away!!! There will also be prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams. It's a 4 man scramble but any golfer is welcome to play - we'll find a team! 

I have had lots of local businesses donate items - I promise to make this worth your while! SO please local friends, tell your family, friends, co-workers, and anyone you can think of to come golf!!!! I'll have more information as the date gets closer, but for now save the date!
Email me if you have any questions! 
melissabullington@gmail.com

*Golf course is slightly further away from Hawaii in real life!*
image courtesy of google 

No comments:

Post a Comment