Wednesday, April 10, 2013

37ish Days...

Looks like we may be moving the trip up a couple of days to May 14 and if so that means I have 34 days until we leave!!! 

I cannot believe it's that close. 

I currently have $2300 and just $700 to go!!! 

I am having a garage sale next Saturday 4/20 at my house to try to raise the rest of the money! Let me know if you have any junk you don't want or need! I will come pick it up or you can drop it off and get rid of it all while helping such a good cause! 


Finally, as the trip gets closer the most important thing you can do for our team is pray! 

I could never say thank you enough to everyone for all the support you have given. I 

Lots of love, 

Melissa 


*if you'd like to donate, please visit the website and put Melissa Richardson in the "intended for" box or you can mail a check directly to me or to Project Humanity. Please just put Melissa Richardson #373 on the memo line of your check*


No comments:

Post a Comment