Monday, May 13, 2013

Leaving....

We leave tomorrow!!!!
 
After a misplaced passport (mine), an all night drive to Houston, an all day stay in the passport office, and a little panic I am all set to leave tomorrow. Today I am thankful for small miracles!
 
We are headed to Walmart one last time, double checking the weight of our luggage, and then hopefully getting some sleep. Thank you to everyone who has prayed for me (especially the last 48 hours), given your time, money, and talents to make this trip possible. I love each of you. Pray for us tomorrow and pray for the people in Kenya that we'll be meeting very soon!

Lots of Love!
 
Passport: Keep out of reach of children ;)


1 comment:

  1. It seems kind of funny now; I'm sure it wasn't for a while there! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete