Tuesday, May 7, 2013

One Last Fundraiser

Since Darren sent us this picture...


I cannot get the sad shape of the school off my mind. Given that we leave in less than a week and that my family, church, and friends have already been so generous, I have been racking my brain to come up with a way to help raise the money for the roof.  Between my church, family, and family's church every want and need I asked for has been met including quite a few chickens and a few goats - pretty incredible! Anyway, I digress. Thankfully, I happen to live in a community that really loves to help. 

Buffalo Wild Wings has offered to host a fundraiser specifically for funds for the roof this Friday from 11am to 2pm. The first 30 people who come and donate will receive a free appetizer of their choice! How awesome is that?!?! 

Some of you may be thinking, "somehow I already knew about this." That would be because Boomer from 97.5  has been running the story on the radio and has put it on their website!!! I couldn't say better things about a radio station - he is amazing and beyond helpful! 

If you're thinking it can't get better, you're wrong. Skyler Nichols from KIDY will be interviewing us tomorrow about our trip and the fundraiser. The story will air tomorrow night - I think. I'll let you know!  

So tell your friends and coworkers to come eat at Buffalo Wild Wings on Friday!!! Hopefully, I will see you there!!!! 


PS I will continue to post awesome things here this week - it's just getting better the closer we are to leaving.
 Except that overwhelming nausea I feel thinking about the plane! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment